Your throat is a tube that carries food to your esophagus and air to your windpipe and larynx. The technical name for the throat is pharynx.
Throat problems are common. You’ve probably had a sore throat The cause is usually a viral infection, but other causes include allergies, infection with strep bacteria or the upward movement of stomach acids into the esophagus, called gastric reflux.
Other problems that affect the throat include
1. Tonsillitis – an infection in the tonsils
2. Pharyngitis – inflammation of the pharynx
Most throat problems are minor and go away on their own. Treatments, when needed, depending on the problem.
|Monday – Friday||8.00 – 18.00|
|Saturday||9.00 – 17.00|
|Sunday||9.00 – 15.00|
- Address PO Box 16122 Collins Street West Victoria 8007 Australia
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 888-123-4567 / 888-321-7654